Tuesday 16 November 2010

Funny


Dear Lesley (my one and only blogg follower, you deserve a personal mention)

Its been a funny old week, I have won a Harris Tweed jacket for a man, the man in question, didnt know what to think when we perused the website that Lorna the Harris Tweed prize coordinator directed us, see for yourself on www.harristweedscotland.com.
The jacket in question is a beautiful hand made affair and comes complete with leather buttons and a mahogany handmade coathanger (which will put all the next/burtons coathangers to shame), all we have to do is measure him up in inches and let Lorna have the correct measurements and within 6-8 weeks the Dalmore blue harris tweed jacket will arrive, its worth £250, and yes hubs did say "can we not just have the money", honestly just because my prizes are random, doesnt mean they shouldnt be fully appreciated.

Now the other thing I won this week is a pair or jeans, t shirt and handbag by a brand called Apple Bottom by Nelly, the Nelly in question being a rap artist.

The jeans and clothing line has been developed to accentuate a womans natural curve, I am not sure what effect this will have on me, as the models on the website look voluptuous and hooker like and everything looks fairly bling, but you know what after that stone I lost I need new jeans and will wear em whatever, the strap line on the website says " jeans will make you want to shake that booty all night long", well I dont know about that.

Lastly, I know they say there is no such thing as a free lunch but......

tomorrow the people behind the innocent smoothies are dropping off 10 innocent veg pots at our office. I promise some snaps of this and of course the tweed jacket and me in me bling jeans. for the moment you will have to make do with a picture of a very rude tomatoe grown by my own fair hands this summer, I did eat him even though it felt very wrong (especially with two work colleagues watching me) it was never like that on the good life i am sure.......

No comments: