Wednesday 4 January 2012

Badges Aplenty.......


I do love badges, I have loads of them, the snap shows some new and some much older, one of the Rush ones I have had 31 years can you believe it? it used to be on my wrangler when I was 13 and then it was also on the green army jacket the following year...... I still vary them and sometimes where a couple of random ones on my jackets, although I try not to put more than three on at a time I dont want anyone thinking I am a crazy badge woman or anything (even if I am), the hello kitty was on a birthday card 6 years ago by a former work colleague called Kathryn Lloyd I liked her she giggled a lot and told me once that it was in fact a legal requirement for your employer to provide stables during your working day, if your regular mode of transport was horseback.......


I do love badges

M

No comments: