Friday 23 September 2011

white jeans


White jeans, who do I think I am Liz hurley, well maybe not quite she does own at least 28 pairs of the things.....

But courtesy of my fave charity shop in urmston, i got a brand new pair for just £4.00, the tags hadnt been removed, the spare button was still on the label and maybe they had been worn once, so home with me they came. I put them on with a longish stripey tunic (I had to as I had only had them on two mins and got a squirt of fresh orange juice on them and the stain just spread. I had espadrilles on and my messy hair piled up on top so the pre raphelite curls tumbled down my face.... as I left the house I said to my youngest "do me a favour and dont get mad, but will you not use all the petrol up in my car" and she said, hmmmmmn ok, but only if you do me a favour, and shave that moustache off .............. now I know Liz Hurley hasnt got kids as old as mine but if she did surely they wouldnt be so brutally honest.......

thats it, I have to say though white jeans are not "serviceable" as my mother would say, you can only wear them once as they become almost walking evidence of what you have eaten, where you have sat and what you have done, so no wonder Liz has 27 pairs of the things.

Maria

No comments: