Friday 3 June 2011

No ones getting out alive...........


I am aging, there is no getting away from it and as I said to my mum, this is life NO ONE GETS OUT ALIVE and hopefully very few with a full head of nut brown curls.


So going grey isnt something I worry about too much, I have started to have my hair highlighted and was informed by my hairdresser last week "OMG you are so grey", of course the reply i wanted to give was NO SHIT SHIRLOCK (as in Holmes) but I just asked her what percentage, she said thoughtfully 30% and I thought that was an accurate assumption.

I did purchase and use a kit to dye my eyebrows brown, as they had all but disappeared and drawing them back in wasnt a success, I ended up drawing them too high and looking permanently suprised.

So my hair was high lighted and the thng I liked best was that I have a section near my (almost grown out) fringe where it must have had a lot of grey and its gone white, snowy white like father christmas and I rather like it it reminds me of a Mallon Streak.

Another point on aging, I mood swings will be the norm for the next few years”, great.... does that mean I can go shop lifting in st annes square and legitimately get away with it?

I digress, but then why would I not, its a crazy mixed up bag of a world we live in.

As I thought last night comeing home from work on the 256 and shouty man with tourettes was shouting sausages, hmmmn I havent had them in ages so thats what we will have for our tea, sausages, mash and cabbage that way I wont feel so guilty when I marinate my inners with good quality vodka and smart price cranberry juice over the weekend, god bless us one and all.

No comments: