Friday 3 June 2011

Purse Friendly


this month is all about saving the pennies, last month turned our joint account into something akin to a black hole (you know, it doesn’t matter how much you put in it just vanished).

5 weeks of mayhem, what with city at wembly, rush at the Men, then roger waters, then back to wembly again.... my car insurance on the new cutie (Ford KA) fayes hair disaster being sorted out at Selfridges (yes Selfridges!) and I admit I bought a few too many plants in b and q (so sue me.... actually dont I cant pay).

Anyway thats were we are, got paid checked what has to come out this month and was has gone in and i think PROCEED WITH CAUTION (if i was thinking road signs that is).

So I swapped the cans of lager and cider this weekend for a carton of cranberry juice 65p from quality save, as I have vodka and Bacardi in. Of course I wont force sean to drink a girls drink and will get him some stella (two large bottles for £3 at sainsburys). Instead of sainsburys big shop tonight, it will be targeted shopping at aldi at lunchtime where I plan on purchasing a leg of lamb to defrost tomorrow and cook on Sunday. I have aunt bessies in the freezer/mash and roasts.

Makeup, well i ave run out of foundation but have lots of sachets I can us up, each sachet last five days, you just put a pin prick in one side and squeeze a bit out every day. As for other stuff, shower gels etc, well still using up the stuff i got for chirstmas and my birthday so thats cut down. There are a few things I wont/cant cut out, first born needs his protein food to complete his plan to look like Johnny bravo and feckles needs her packed lunch essentials. I have made three wedding cards and an engagement card from craft stuffs in my cupboard.

More on this story later.

No comments: