Thursday 8 April 2010

Congratulations


I clicked on my email today after work, obviously looking to see what I had won and there it was


Dear Maria

Thanks for sending in your "little ray of sunshine" suggestion, I am pleased to tell you that you are one of our winners and your suggestion will be included in the May issue of Virgin Trains magazine.


So you want to know what my input was, its hear:

Dear Virgin

I love spending Saturday afternoons rummaging in charity shops with my
friend. Sometimes we get bargains – this week I bagged a wonderful brown
leather jacket for just a fiver! – and even if we don’t buy anything, we
thoroughly enjoy ourselves.
Maria Kenny


So thats how easy it is to win, and what did I win, well i know its nothing major I think its a set of books or a book voucher, but how fabtastic that my snippets will be available for all to read on a boring train journey throughout May.

keep on comping

Also, i didnt buy the conker necklace but (and you can ask my hubs for clarification on this) we saw a man wearing a conker necklace on "The Strogget" in copenhagen last month, I KID YOU NOT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations - when's your first book of short stories coming out?